- Navigate to app.truple.io/devices. Login to your account if you aren't already logged in.
- Click the "Add a new device" button.
- Enter in a device name, and specify whether the device should be an "admin" device or not. Admin devices can view screenshots and modify device settings for other devices (but not their own). Both admin and non admin devices can be monitored.
- Follow the instructions shown to finish adding the device.
- Navigate back to app.truple.io/devices to modify the device settings.
For an overview of the device settings, see this blog post describing them.
If you have any additional questions just contact me at and I’ll be happy to help.
Never miss a blog post. Subscribe now!