- Open the Kindle App Store
- Search for “Truple” (it may try to auto-correct and search for “triple” instead, make sure it’s searching for Truple). Alternatively open amazon.com/dp/B06XXLQPBJ.
- Select Install
- Open the Truple app
- Click “Get Started”
- Login with your subscribed Truple account*
- Answer the questions
- Grant the permissions
- (Optional) Go to the device settings page to further adjust the Truple settings.
* If the device is not physically present, you should not share your Truple credentials. Instead generate an “invite code” from app.truple.io/devices by clicking on the “Generate Invite Code” button. Have the device owner login with a Truple account they own (which can be unsubscribed), then have them use the account & invite codes by answering the first question stating they’d like to add the device to a different account.
Need more help?
Email email@example.com and we’ll be glad to help you out.
Never miss a blog post. Subscribe now!