On February 19th, we released a completely new version of Truple for Windows (read about it at https://blog.truple.io/2020/02/19/windows-version-2-release.html). It uses a brand new technology and comes with additional features. Because of the change in technology, upgrading is a little more work than normal. See the instructions below.
- Download and Install the latest version of Truple for Windows V1 from http://files.truple.io/trupleinstall.exe. (This version has additional code to make the upgrade easier, so it’s best to install it first.)
- Download Truple for Windows V2 from http://windows.truple.io/prod/truple.installer.v2.exe.
- Install Truple for Windows V2. The installer will inform you that it will uninstall Truple for Windows V1. This will cause tamper alerts to be sent, so please make your accountability partners aware of this and reference this document if needed.
- Once Truple for Windows V1 is Uninstalled, it will Install Truple for Windows V2 and automatically launch the application.
- Click Get Started.
- Login with the Subscribed Truple account
- Answer the questions
- (Optional) Go to the device settings page to further adjust the Truple settings.
Need more help?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be glad to help you out.
Never miss a blog post. Subscribe now!