Between now and January 1st, we’d like to invite you to give the gift of accountability.
How it works
To give a gift, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org before January 1st requesting a discount code tied to your account. Once you receive the discount code, your gift recipient will receive a discount equal to your on going subscription price for 3 months. If your friend stays subscribed from 3-6 months, you can receive a discount equal to their subscription for those months.
For example, say Bob is a current subscriber to Truple on a family plan ($16 / month). Bob can request a discount code to give to his friend Joan. Joan subscribes to the 2 device plan using Bob’s discount code. This means Joan will receive 3 months of Truple for free. Joan continues to stay subscribed from the 3rd through 6th month. During this time, Bob would receive a 50% discount off his subscription since Joan’s 2 device plan is valued at $8–half of Bob’s family plan.
We sincerely want to give a substantial gift, and we want to enable you to give a substantial gift as well. Each gift given has the potential to enable both giver and receiver to use Truple for free for 3 months. However, in a desire to prevent abuse, the following conditions will be enforced:
- If you give a gift and then you cancel your subscription, the gift recipients discount will be removed.
- If you give a gift and then decrease your subscription, the gift recipients discount will be decreased to match.
- If you give a gift, and the recipient stays subscribed beyond 3 months, you must email email@example.com requesting the discount be applied to your account.*
- Only one discount can be used on an account at any given time.
- You cannot stack or extend discounts.
- Discounts cannot be redeemed for any monetary value.
- All unredeemed discount codes expire on January 4th.
- Truple reserves the right to discontinue gifts and discounts at anytime for any reason.
* We wish we could automate the whole gift giving process, however we’re currently working on other features and platforms for Truple, so we’ll rely on you emailing us.
Never miss a blog post. Subscribe now!